On April 1, 2020, Rubicon Project and Telaria, Inc. merged to create one company. The combined company will rebrand as one in the coming months. In the interim, each company will operate under its existing brand name. The ticker symbol for the combined public entity will remain NYSE: RUBI.
The Manager/Director, Agency and Brand Relations is responsible for creating awareness and driving demand on the Telaria SSP at agencies & agency trading desks. The Manager/Director, Agency and Brand Relations will be a strong partnership builder, evangelist, and sales educator, who will report into the VP, Demand. He or she will have a deep knowledge of the agency ecosystem, its players and the best way to create win-win relationships with agency partners. This is a hands-on role and the ideal candidate will be expected to drive bottom line results through innovative partner development and strategic programs.
What you'll be doing:
- Evangelize and promote Telaria SSP partner inventory and the unique benefits of our premium relationships with leading agencies
- Drive agency demand through programmatic Platform partners
- Coordinate and work closely with the platform sales team to create unified sales messages
- Strategic sales program development with agency trading desks
- Senior-level agency outreach and partnership development
- Drive product features to create a stickier solution for agencies
Who you are:
- 3-5+ years of experience in programmatic agency sales, business development or a strategic role working for a programmatic agency group
- Deep Programmatic industry knowledge with strong senior-level contacts at Agencies and Agency Trading Desks
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Strong DNA in persuasive, consultative communication
- Experience communicating complex solutions in a digestable manner
- High integrity and trust builder with clients
- Extensive grasp of online video space, with a particular focus on OTT, CTV and mobile video applications
- Track record of success in achieving stretch goals
- Ability to work effectively in a team-based organization, collaborate cross-functionally, and build alignment around goals and objectives
Perks and Benefits:
At Telaria we place an emphasis and importance on ensuring our total rewards are competitive, aligned with industry and to help you create a productive work/life balance. Benefits are highly subsidized and include medical, company paid dental, vision, employer contributed Health Savings Account, 401k matching, corporate gym discounts, pre-tax health and commuter savings, life insurance, 5 and 10-year Sabbatical programs, Discretionary Time Off (a.k.a. open vacation policy!), Paid Parental Leave, an Employee Referral Program, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), and much more! All this is within a collaborative work environment you can personalize and topped with engaging programs like Micro-Mentorship, and Team Sports.
Telaria values diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.