Telaria (NYSE: TLRA) is the leading independent data-driven software platform built to monetize and manage premium video inventory with the greatest speed, control, and transparency, wherever and however audiences are watching.
What you'll be doing:
As a Director, Publisher Partnerships, you will be responsible for owning the entire partnership process with the biggest video publishing partners on the East Coast from initial conversations to onboarding of partners and developing key relationships with strategic media properties.
The role consists of developing strategic relationships with multiple stakeholders, presenting Telaria’s value proposition, negotiating contracts, staging product demonstrations and ensuring Telaria is leveraged as an essential video management platform. You do this all with a resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and strategic approach.
You will be expected to build strong relationships and collaborate effectively with cross functional internal stakeholders to identify publisher requirements, up-selling and growth opportunities, and provide platform feedback from clients and prospects to the product and strategy teams.
What you bring:
- Minimum of 5+ years of previous experience in programmatic and/or platform sales (video, mobile, tech/platform, ad serving, programmatic, rich media sales), with direct experience building strategic publisher relationships in the entertainment vertical.
- You have a strong understanding of the competitive publisher programmatic ecosystem.
- Proven relationships with top tier publisher, content distributor and video brands
- Wide network and book of contacts across broadcast and entertainment publisher clients as well as MVPDs and a desire to grow that business.
- Consultative sales and business development experience and success in developing long-term partner relationships.
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to make complex ideas easy to understand.
- Detail-oriented salesperson with Salesforce experience.
- Willing to travel when necessary and entertain clients on a regular basis.
Compensation & Benefits:
At Telaria we place an emphasis and importance on ensuring our total rewards are competitive, aligned with industry and to help you create a productive work/life balance. Benefits are highly subsidized and include medical, company paid dental, vision, employer contributed Health Savings Account, 401k matching, corporate gym discounts, pre-tax health and commuter savings, life insurance, 5 and 10-year Sabbatical programs, Discretionary Time Off (a.k.a. open vacation policy!), Paid Parental Leave, an Employee Referral Program, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), and much more! All this is within a collaborative work environment you can personalize and topped with engaging programs like Micro-Mentorship, and Team Sports.
Telaria values diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.