Telaria (NYSE: TLRA), (formerly Tremor Video), is the leading independent data-driven software platform built to monetize and manage premium video inventory with the greatest speed, control, and transparency, wherever and however audiences are watching.
The Publisher Account Manager is expected to provide first in class service and operations support to their portfolio of publishers in relation to our programmatic business. The candidate will be responsible for client management during the full lifecycle of campaigns, including, troubleshooting issues as they arise and facilitating productive relationship building cross functionally and departmentally. The Publisher AM will also be responsible for fostering demand through DSPs and TDs with which Telaria has relationships in place, both in Brazil and in other LATAM countries, identifying opportunities and leveraging new and renewed deals targeting Telaria’s supply. Partnering closely with internal team, both in Brazil and remotely located, the ideal candidate will be passionate about building relationships across teams and business lines.
What you will be doing:
- Act as project manager for onboarding/integration
- Work closely with supporting structures in US such as the Publisher Solutions team and Publisher Account Management team, to ensure best positioning of Telaria SSP
- Establish, maintain and cultivate the “day-to-day” client relationships and delivering successful campaign results across all offerings (from managed service to open RTB to PMPs)
- Responsible for managing a book of business and successfully launching, monitoring, and overseeing client digital video ad campaigns
- Have a strong grasp of our platform, systems, product offerings, and partnerships to support consultation on campaign strategy and campaign delivery success
- Ability to lead client-facing presentations, calls, and product demos and own client touch points with key client contacts on campaign performance, pacing, insights, optimizations, etc.
- Own client reporting and updates/ touch points with key client contacts on campaign performance, pacing, insights, optimizations, etc.
- 4+ years of experience in product management, acc management or selling in the digital advertising space
- Hands on experience with advertising technology/programmatic platform /ad serving - programming skills is a plus
- Experience with digital advertising solutions (especially video and mobile)
- Willing to learn and able to think critically and creatively
- Fluent in English, Spanish is a plus