Telaria (NYSE: TLRA) is the leading independent data-driven software platform built to monetize and manage premium video inventory with the greatest speed, control, and transparency, wherever and however audiences are watching.
The Senior Product Manager, Audience Data Management & Privacy is responsible for creating and driving the strategy and roadmap for how Telaria reduces friction in the ecosystem with respect to how audience data is used to transact advertising. This will include our approach to what 3rd party data sources we allow into our platform, how we help our clients to leverage 1st party data, our approach to privacy and regulation in data usage. We are also looking for strong product leadership with technical depth to partner closely with all parts of the Telaria organization and client base to deliver solutions quickly and scalably.
As a member of the product management team, you will be responsible for creating the product vision, strategy, design and execution of your area of the product portfolio.
- Be the authority on audience data in the advertising industry and privacy and protection compliance and regulation to guide the product and the company to ensure privacy and protection of data becomes and remains a strong offering in our portfolio.
- Develop frameworks and strategies to analyze competitive landscape, potential data partnerships and opportunities
- Understand and educate the product team and the organization on the competitive and regulatory landscape
- Collaborate with product teams and engineers to bring solution to market on time and within budget
- Develop and communicate a clear product roadmap to clients, internal teams, and Telaria executives and board members
- Own backlog grooming and prioritization while collaborating with stakeholders
Success Factors for Prospective Candidates
- 8+ years of product management and/or technical experience, preferable in data related subjects
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven leadership track record
- Autonomous learner, curious problem solver and team player
- Extensive grasp of audience data market, especially in the advertising space
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and influence
- Position will require some domestic and international travel
At Telaria we place an emphasis and importance on ensuring our total rewards are competitive, aligned with industry and to help you create a productive work/life balance. Benefits are highly subsidized and include medical, company paid dental, vision, employer contributed Health Savings Account, 401k matching, corporate gym discounts, pre-tax health and commuter savings, life insurance, 5 and 10-year Sabbatical programs, Discretionary Time Off (a.k.a. open vacation policy!), Paid Parental Leave, an Employee Referral Program, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), and much more! All this is within a collaborative work environment you can personalize and topped with engaging programs like Micro-Mentorship, and Team Sports.
Telaria values diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.