SlimCut is a technology-based company powering customized outstream video ad solutions for publishers. SlimCut’s technology deploys engaging video advertising across publishers’ sites on both desktop and mobile.
SlimCut was recently acquired by Telaria. Telaria (NYSE: TLRA), formerly Tremor Video, is the leading independent data-driven software platform built to monetize and manage premium video inventory with the greatest speed, control, and transparency, wherever and however audiences are watching.
Telaria is looking for a passionate and driven Account Manager to lead their Advertising Operations and Publisher Management in their Paris, France office. Reporting to the Country Manager, the Account Manager will have a dual role to manage both Agency/Brand and Publisher clients.
- Agency & Brand Side:
- Provide pre-pitch sales support to our sales team, by creating sales materials and custom demos tailored to the client.
- Assist in the RFP (Request for Proposal) process, by forecasting inventory avails, curating custom site lists to reach the client’s target audience, and recommending the best suited ad units based on the client’s KPIs.
- Set up, optimize and monitor our Direct IO and programmatic PMP deals campaigns.
- Pull campaign reporting and run basic analysis of data to provide insights to clients on a weekly basis, as well as upon request.
- Act as the daily point of contact for existing clients throughout the campaign duration.
- Develop post-campaign materials and data collection to help curate repeat business.
- Publisher Side:
- Building a collaborative relationship with our publisher clients
- Proactively monitor publisher results to optimize advertising performance on a daily basis
- Become an expert of the Telaria’s publisher platform and encourage the adoption of new features.
- Lead publishers integration and assist with troubleshooting
- Manage the on-boarding of new publishers.
- Communicating internally and externally the status and on-going timeline for integrations.
The ideal candidate is an organized, detail oriented and ambitious individual, who thrives in representing the company and products to anyone in any situation, with the following requirements:
- 2+ years of advertising experience and ideally in adtech environment
- Bilingual in French & English
- Experience working with clients in a professional capacity.
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills, in both an in person and email capacity.
- Basic knowledge of the advertising technology industry (programmatic an asset).
- Experience with ad trafficking is an asset.
- Knowledge of the online publisher landscape in France
- Experience with Photoshop is an asset.
- High proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Self-starter, quickly adapts and embraces change and drives new solutions internally and externally.
Compensation and Benefits:
At Telaria we place an emphasis and importance on ensuring our total rewards are competitive, aligned with industry and to help you create a productive work/life balance. Benefits package include Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), and much more!
Telaria values diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.