What We’re About
Telaria (NYSE: TLRA), (formerly Tremor Video), is the leading independent data-driven software platform built to monetize and manage premium video inventory with the greatest speed, control, and transparency, wherever and however audiences are watching.
We are looking for Data Engineers to help us build tools, enhance our platform, and leverage our vast amounts of advertising data to make informed decisions around business optimizations and efficiencies. We're close to the customers and have the reward of seeing our work being used immediately. We take pride in the reliability and scalability of our platform, as well as our pace of implementation. We are a small and efficient team building out a solution in a new space with lots of green field ahead of it.
Why You’ll Be Excited
- Having a large stake and impact on the product and business direction and bottom-line
- Collaborating with innovative and goal-focused engineering and business teams
- Working with data scientists, data analysts, and product managers to identify and use the data that is most relevant to the problem at hand
- Building systems that can effectively stream, store, and crunch vast amounts of data to help inform customers and power business analytics
- Solving complex problems revolving around real-time strategic decision-making and large data systems
- Developing, deploying, and maintaining robust and high-performance systems and features
Why We’ll Be Excited About You
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills that help you express your work in meaningful ways to cross functional teams
- You are passionate about learning different technologies, exploring engineering challenges, and working in a dynamic and collaborative environment
- You have working experience and skills designing and coding in Java/Scala and/or Python
- You are proficient in writing efficient and well-structured SQL queries and have experience with database schemas and design
- You have experience with big data technologies (Spark, Presto, Druid, etc.)
- You have knowledge of UNIX/Linux and scripting with Perl, Shell, etc.
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Bonus: Experience working in a data science / machine learning environment
- Bonus: Experience working with AWS Services (Redshift, Kinesis, Glue, etc.)
Why We (and You’ll) Love It Here
- We are a technology and data-driven business
- We embrace analytical thinking, kind, and results driven people
- We have a plethora of challenging and interesting problems to solve
- We help and support each other in creating a productive work/life balance
At Telaria we place an emphasis and importance on ensuring our total rewards are competitive, aligned with industry and to help you create a productive work/life balance. Benefits are highly subsidized and include medical, company paid dental, vision, employer contributed Health Savings Account, 401k matching, corporate gym discounts, pre-tax health and commuter savings, life insurance, 5 and 10-year Sabbatical programs, Discretionary Time Off (a.k.a. open vacation policy!), Paid Parental Leave, an Employee Referral Program, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), and much more! All this is within a collaborative work environment you can personalize and topped with engaging programs like Micro-Mentorship, and Team Sports.
Telaria values diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.