Telaria (NYSE: TLRA), (formerly Tremor Video), is the leading independent data-driven software platform built to monetize and manage premium video inventory with the greatest speed, control, and transparency, wherever and however audiences are watching.
Technical Account Managers (“TAMs”) are key members of Telaria’s Technical Operations group. TAMs help Telaria onboard and maintain various integrations with Telaria’s partners – supply, demand and data. These integrations vary in complexity from simple automated reporting systems to complex server-to-server and client-to-server interfaces. Telaria partners include DSPs, DMPs, Publishers, Advertisers and Agencies.
Technical Account Managers are primary contact points with partners for all things technical, and in many circumstances, from the customer point of view as the default contact point for all matters. Technical Account Managers must also possess acute business acumen to properly present Telaria’s perspective, positions, and requirements to customers in ways that protect Telaria’s interests and business goal, while respectfully and carefully understanding the business needs and goals of our customers. The TAMs work closely with classic account management, business development, and sales, assisting business development and sales to secure, sign and then on-board various third-parties in high touch technical integrations.
He or she is responsible for all aspects of an integration efforts including:
- Delivery of Telaria’s documentation, and provision of advice and consulting, as needed thereon to partners and customers.
- Suggesting, and at times directly improving and creating, Telaria’s external documentation and collateral materials set, including API specs, FAQ, partner procedure Guides, etc.
- Detailed analysis of partner documentation
- Building relationships with technical and business contacts on demand and supply side, establishing yourself as a trusted advisor on all aspects of the video ecosystem
- Providing expert level guidance to DSPs and Publishers on the Telaria SSP console; knowing our offering’s full potential to be able to advise on the best technical solutions.
- Debugging and diagnosis day to day DSP and publisher issues
- Working with engineering re the feasibility of various integration methods, with a measured advocacy for our partner’s positions when appropriate
- Developing, maintaining and reporting integration plans and progress
- Working with partners’ account management and engineering teams and Telaria’s engineering, operations, and business development / account management teams through integrations.
- Testing and troubleshooting/fault-isolation of new and existing integrations
- Communicating internally and externally the status and on-going timeline for integrations
- 3-4+ years experience working on client integrations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of Ad Serving Ecosystem (DSPs, SSPs, DMPs, Exchanges, Networks, ad servers, etc.)
- Knowledge of Video Ad Serving Protocols (VAST, VPAID)
- Knowledge of mobile advertising technologies
- The ability to convey complex technical requirements and ideas to both technical and commercially focused people internally and externally
- Experience in diagnosing and working through issues with third-party technology vendors including DSPs, DMPs, and ad servers
- A curiosity and aptitude for working within new technologies and partnering with demand, DSPs, and Publishers to drive solutions to fit partner’s business needs
- Knowledge of RTB protocols
- Understanding of user identification mechanisms and processes (match table approaches, cookies, IFA, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience working with complex advertising reporting and analysis systems and tools
- Knowledge and experience working with ad servers of Freewheel, Google, or Spotx in Ad Ops roles is preferred
Compensation and Benefits
At Telaria we place an emphasis and importance on ensuring our total rewards are competitive, aligned with industry and to help you create a productive work/life balance. Benefits are highly subsidized and include medical, company paid dental, vision, employer contributed Health Savings Account, 401k matching, corporate gym discounts, pre-tax health and commuter savings, life insurance, 5 and 10-year Sabbatical programs, Discretionary Time Off (a.k.a. open vacation policy!), Paid Parental Leave, an Employee Referral Program, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), and much more!
Telaria values diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.