What We’re About
Telaria (NYSE: TLRA), (formerly Tremor Video), is the leading independent data-driven software platform built to monetize and manage premium video inventory with the greatest speed, control, and transparency, wherever and however audiences are watching.
We are looking to leverage our vast amounts of advertising data to make informed decisions around business optimizations and efficiencies. We are a small and efficient team building out a solution in an exciting space with lots of green field ahead of it. Believing we’re just scratching the surface of the power of our data, we’re actively searching for passionate and analytical data scientists to help us extract actionable insights in order to improve our product offerings.
Why You’ll Be Excited
- Having a large stake and impact on the product and business direction and bottom-line
- Collaborating with innovative and goal-focused engineering and business teams
- Applying statistics, modeling and ML to improve the efficiency of systems relating to bid traffic shaping and infrastructure costs
- Diving into a wide range of advertising business topics, such as forecasting, revenue yield, auction dynamics, and exchange optimization
- Influencing and steering the improvement and development of our data platforms, data pipelines, and data science processes
- Performing deep dive analyses to understand and optimize the key levers of our growth
Why We’ll Be Excited About You
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills that help you express your work in meaningful ways to cross functional teams
- You are passionate about digging into data sets
- You are able to write efficient and well-structured SQL queries on large data sets
- You have a solid background and understanding of statistical analysis, experimental design, and machine learning aspects (regression, classification, clustering, supervised/unsupervised, etc.)
- You have experience with data extraction, exploration, and analysis using programming languages (Java, Python, R, or similar) and data technologies (Spark, etc.)
- You have a degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or another applicable quantitative field
- You have familiarity with concepts relating to feature extraction and selection
- Bonus: You have previous advertising domain knowledge/expertise
Why We (and You’ll) Love It Here
- We are a technology and data-driven business
- We embrace analytical thinking, kind, and results driven people
- We have a plethora of challenging and interesting problems to solve
- We help and support each other in creating a productive work/life balance
Compensation & Benefits:
At Telaria we place an emphasis and importance on ensuring our total rewards are competitive, aligned with industry and to help you create a productive work/life balance. Benefits are highly subsidized and include medical, company paid dental, vision, employer contributed Health Savings Account, 401k matching, corporate gym discounts, pre-tax health and commuter savings, life insurance, 5 and 10-year Sabbatical programs, Discretionary Time Off (a.k.a. open vacation policy!), Paid Parental Leave, an Employee Referral Program, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), and much more! All this is within a collaborative work environment you can personalize and topped with engaging programs like Micro-Mentorship, and Team Sports.
Telaria values diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.