Teladoc Health, Inc., the global leader in virtual care, is successfully transforming how people access and experience healthcare, with a focus on high quality, lower costs, and improved outcomes around the world. Opportunities available nationwide.
P360 Care Coordination capabilities empower the physician-led care team to leverage a holistic view of a member's program eligibility, share information, and make streamlined referrals to internal Teladoc Health services and programs. Teladoc Health care teams provide integrated navigation, ensuring clinical needs are resolved when in-person care is required.
What We Offer:
- Registered members using our services come from health insurance plans, employers, hospitals, and unions. Each member is required to build an electronic medical record for your review prior to a consultation.
- Common illnesses we treat include cold/flu symptoms, bronchitis, allergies, sinusitis and UTI’s. We offer strong clinical guidelines within our platform, along with required training prior to accepting consults.
- Accessible and easy-to-use telehealth platform via the web or on our mobile app.
- Simple documentation requirements using our proprietary software.
- Free medical malpractice insurance while practicing on the Teladoc platform, and continued coverage if you decide to leave Teladoc Health.
- 2+ years post-residency experience as a Primary Care Physician in a clinical setting, with the following certifications:
- M.D. or D. O. degree from an accredited United States medical school
- Successful completion of residency at an accredited healthcare institution in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Board certification in primary care or related field from said residency
- Current State Medical Practitioner License
- Current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) and Department of Public Safety (DPS) registration, for prescription writing
- Passionate regarding the delivery of high-quality medical care
- Willingness to serve as evangelist regarding the evolution of virtual care
- Willingness to become licensed in additional states as required and funded by the Company
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
Ranked #1 among direct-to-consumer telehealth providers in the J.D. Power 2021 U.S. Telehealth Satisfaction Study
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.