Teladoc Health, Inc., the global leader in virtual care, is successfully transforming how people access and experience healthcare, with a focus on high quality, lower costs, and improved outcomes around the world. We are currently seeking board certified Dermatologists currently licensed in the state of Texas.
Our dermatologist independent contractor position is remote and consults are completed asynchronous through our web-based platform with no video or phone component. You can either add to your current clinical caseload or build an entire telemedicine caseload depending on the state(s) you are licensed in.
About Teladoc Health:
- Teladoc Health collaborates with the world’s leading insurers, employers, hospitals and health systems to deliver industry-leading virtual care
- Teladoc Health’s secure online platform and extensive network of dermatologists assist members by delivering easy, affordable for common dermatology issues like acne and rashes.
- Built-in prescription service with support from our nursing and pharmacy team 24/7.
- Flexible schedule to deliver high quality care at your convenience while earning additional income
- Sessions are completed electronically via our platform. You have access to the member’s medical record prior to completing the consultation.
- Administrative support so you can focus on providing high standards of care
- Board certified Dermatologist (ABMS or AOA)
- Have an active medical license and DEA
- No more than one current open malpractice claim
- No open licensing board complaints and no probated or restricted licensure
- High speed internet connection
- Current Medicaid provider is a plus.
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.