The General Medicine Staff Physician in the Teladoc Health (TH) Physician Association is able to care for members utilizing the full breadth of Teladoc telemedicine services. The Staff Physician will care for the member directly through scheduled and on demand visits utilizing video or phone capabilities. The physician may also serve as a representative of clinical services to internal stake holders and serve as a mentor/support to Teladoc contracted physicians.
- Provide virtual medical services to TH members
- Work full-time role defined as shifts of varying lengths Monday through Sunday totaling 40 hours a week
- Provide care via both video and phone interactions. Willing to support provider platform video calls as a priority (minimum 25% video requirement).
- Work with Credentialing Department to become licensed in additional states to conduct visits
- Schedule work based on shift coverage; available for on-call care during off-hours
- Become familiar with the full range of TH services including medical second opinion, treatment decision support, behavioral health, tele-dermatology and other service offerings
- Willingness to service members requiring prioritization as identified by Teladoc’s operations team
- Work closely at times with Teladoc’s operation team to ensure network needs are fulfilled
- Provide picture and professional profile for posting on platform
- Active Medical license required with Board Certification in Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, or Pediatrics.
- Passionate regarding the delivery of high-quality medical care
- History of strong clinical performance
- Willingness to serve as an ambassador regarding the clinical importance of virtual care
- Proficiency with Electronic Medical Records and computer-based applications
- Ability to build relationships across departments
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.