Director, Product Design
Teladoc is looking for a Director, Product Design to lead the design for a portfolio of digital products. You’ll become part of design leadership, working closely with colleagues to continue shaping the culture of design, research, and product development at Teladoc.
You have experience leading design teams and a proven track record in designing engaging user experiences. In this role, you’ll provide design direction and mentorship, manage resources in a fast-moving product organization, and influence product strategy to deliver compelling experiences that delight our members and grow the business.
- Set design strategy and execution across a portfolio of products
- Build and manage a team of talented product designers
- Prioritize and staff projects
- Drive a high bar for design quality and execution across iOS, Android, web, and devices
- Represent design at all levels and advocate for human-centered design practices
- Build strong cross-functional relationships and influence across the organization
- Seamlessly fill a player-coach role, providing strategy, leadership and hands-on product design
- Enable your team to innovate, ask questions, learn quickly and deliver extraordinary results
Our successful candidate will have:
- Over 10 years of experience in design leadership and consumer or enterprise product design
- At least 3 years of experience managing mid-size design teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, HCI, or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A portfolio of work demonstrating your work and experience as a designer and design leader
- A strong track record of collaboration with Product Management, Engineering, and Marketing
- Experience in designing healthcare digital products preferred
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.