The Regional Practice Manager will lead a team and a Practice Coordinator, to ensure the day to day success for a 50 state-licensed telemedicine practice with medical providers located remotely nationwide. The Practice Manager works alongside the Senior Practice Director to execute the practice vision, create a successful patient experience, operationalize program and product updates as well as create stability within the physician network that aligns to financial goals.
The Practice Manger will also will work closely with stakeholders across Teladoc Health, including Clinical Operations, Quality, Physician Medical Leadership, Product Innovation, Analytics, Provider Relations and Credentialing to drive performance initiatives and metrics. The Regional Practice Manager works to create a sense of community while working in a virtual care world.
- Manage and support the day to day needs of the Practice Coordinators, setting the tone for accountability and professionalism within the practice.
- Collaborate with Product & Training Teams to ensure physicians are educated on new processes and procedures to promote productivity.
- Acts as a point of escalation for troubleshooting physician inquiries and technical issues.
- Assists in managing physicians in Teladoc Health Medical Group (THMG) and works closely with Medical Leadership regarding performance related issues.
- Ensures alignment between departments when it comes to staffing physicians needs within the practice.
- Partners with Leadership on operational business design to improve the products and services offered to patients.
- Works collaboratively with planning and delivery to provide month end reporting for THMG physicians and guarantee timely submission of incentive payments.
- Communicate efficiently with employees and participate in the hiring, training and onboarding new employees and physicians to the practice.
- Provide information to the department associated with new processes.
- Comply with company policies and procedures.
- Other duties, as needed.
- 5+ years in Practice Management or Operational Management.
- 2-3 years of Direct Supervisory or Managerial experience in a multi-specialty or outpatient primary care setting
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead change in a fast paced growing organization.
- Position relies heavily upon communication; must have excellent oral and written communication skills in order to succeed.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, high-pressured environment and to be able to meet deadlines under extreme pressure.
- Must be well-organized and a self-motivator.
- Works well with others and is a team player. Interacts effectively with staff, employees, managers, and physicians.
- Computer skills: must be able to generate reports and documents.
- Travel required and ability to work regionally & remotely.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- 5 years’ experience in related industry
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.