As Marketing Associate, Loyalty & Retention Marketing, you will develop and drive consumer engagement across our breadth of service offerings, empowering members by delivering value through innovative campaigns and programs. You will partner closely with Data Science, Marketing Automation, and Client teams while owning end-to-end marketing campaigns and experiments from concept to launch.
Core competencies that will help ensure your success in this role include communication, problem-solving and project management skills, and a knack for forming trust-based relationships. A great candidate also has a flexible mindset and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. He/she can take guidance and run with multiple projects simultaneously, informing when there are hurdles that require collaboration to overcome.
- Drive member loyalty and retention for our products and programs
- Develop and execute creative new marketing campaigns, working with the cross-functional teams to bring the campaigns to life
- Design and manage A/B and multivariate tests; deliver results as well as insights for the rest of the team
- Identify and execute novel opportunities, using a philosophy to create pilots to validate proof of concept before taking key learnings to expand
- Perform research to glean insights and identify new growth opportunities
- Define, drive and measure KPIs for all initiatives
- At least 1-2 years of consumer marketing experience
- Nimble, agile, rolled up sleeves self-starter
- Growth mindset – obsessed with continuously learning, iterating, and improving; willing to experiment fast and change paths
- Critical thinker with strong analytical skills and proficiency in synthesizing data to deliver clear, actionable insights that inform business decisions
- Well organized, detail oriented, efficient with time management; ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects with competing deadlines simultaneously
- Collaborative working style with positive attitude and enthusiasm for making great work happen
- Understanding of what makes effective and strong direct response creative across a variety of formats with a framework to keep adjusting and learning based on experimentation
- Ability to think creatively with a passion for developing and delivering big ideas
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.