Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
The Senior Security Analyst will support the Director, Governance, Risk and Compliance – Information Security in implementing, maintaining, and improving the internal control environment to mitigate risks and assure security and compliance of Teladoc. The individual will collaborate across various departments of the business, its technology, and operations groups as well as external parties such as clients and vendors of Teladoc to ensure compliance to implemented policies, procedures and related controls are designed, implemented and operating effectively. The individual assuming this role should possess required technical security expertise to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for security guidance, approvals, design, and integration of consistent security solutions across corporate and cloud environments.
- Manage Teladoc Health’s cybersecurity program’s ability to keep pace with changes in the overall threat landscape
- Implement a continuous security and control assessment framework
- Develop and maintain relevant risk metrics to promote transparency to peer teams, senior leadership, and any other relevant stakeholders
- Act as information security SME to IT and business project teams to identify potential threats and recommend solutions and technologies
- Perform continuous assessment of critical security controls for Teladoc’s cloud-based applications and track them to ensure remediation of security gaps
- Assist in client lifecycle activities related to information security such as RFI responses, contract negotiations or client-led standard information gathering or security assessments
- On-boarding and annual risk assessments and due diligence exercises of potential third party service providers or partners
- Document and implement information security policies, standards and procedures following established document formats/templates
- Assist in the reviewing and updating of draft policies, standards, and procedures documents and solicit feedback from key internal and external stakeholders, maintain version control
- Establish and adhere to quality control standards for creating and internally publishing information security policies, standards, and procedures
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders the requirements in the information security policies and standards of Teladoc’s Information Security and Risk Programs
- Tasks include prepare, document and/or review System Security Plans (SSPs), Risk Assessment Reports, Certification and Accreditation (C&A) packages, and System Requirements Traceability Matrices (SRTMs). Perform risk assessment analysis and ATOs
- Promote security education and awareness across Teladoc by enhancing the enterprise security awareness program
- Prioritization, time management and strong communication skills are essential for this role as, eventually, it will be managing activities with internal and external parties, both technical and non-technical
- Strong background in cyber governance, risk, and compliance
- Extensive experience in performing vendor risk assessments inventory maintenance and other data processing activities
- Experience in cybersecurity, risk management, assurance, and audit standards/models/frameworks such as ISO27001, NIST, HITRUST, FedRAMP, PCI, SOX, FDA, GDPR, HIPAA
- Experience with integration of security programs after mergers and acquisitions including involvement of due diligence activities when required
- Experience with risk management to secure cloud environments both public and private
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited, four-year undergraduate program
- Relevant Industry certifications such as CISA, CISSP, CISM or any other
- 5-7 years of experience in a purely information security role
Impress us even more:
- Prior working experience performing HIPAA, HITRUST, FedRamp, NIST, ISO, GDPR, CCPA assessments
- Working knowledge of IOT Medical Devices and FDA Postmarket/Postmarket requirements and UL2900-1/2
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.