Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
We are seeking a skilled, experienced, and energetic Business Development Representative to join our Direct to Employer Sales Team. The Business Development Representative is responsible for proactive outbound prospecting and lead management. This position will have a direct impact on our success by allowing Teladoc Health to have more conversations with prospective customers and get our message to more people in the market. This role handles all first contact with new prospective clients and builds relationships through marketing activity – events, campaigns, direct mail, email, etc.
- Generate new meetings through proactive outbound prospecting and lead activity management to qualify and market our solutions to potential customers
- Work directly with Marketing and Sales to discover opportunities from leads, and set appointments from those leads
- Use of strong selling and influencing skills to set up qualified meetings
- Consistent use of sales approach and techniques based on product or service solutions
- Log, track and maintains customer contact and contact records
- Assist marketing to build the prospect list from multiple sources
- Work closely with sales and partner success teams
- Attend sales meetings, vendor training, local trade shows to keep current with industry trends and technology
- Must be comfortable with a high growth organization
- Excellent in-person, phone, and written customer communication skills
- Understanding of workflow systems and their application to customer business process improvement
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Understanding of healthcare systems and their application to customer needs
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and shift work efforts based on the needs of the department or business goals
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong PC skills, including use of standard MS Office applications; knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.