Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
In your role as Marketing Specialist, Campaigns you’ll be responsible for the success of the Health Plan segment marketing campaigns. You’ll work with the Health Plan segment marketers supporting various quota-carrying teams on campaigns that create demand and generate leads. You will also foster growth within our existing Health Plan book of business through client toolkits that foster downstream growth with health plans’ employer group clients.
Core competencies that will help ensure your success in this role include:
- B2B marketing experience - ideally healthcare or another B2B2C environment
- Resourceful problem-solving
- Clear and confident communication
- Attention to detail, while running with multiple projects simultaneously
- Great project management and time management skills
- Flexible mindset and enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Strong desire for on-the-job learning and growth
- Collaborate with Health Plan Marketing team on planning health plan segment campaigns based upon defined marketing strategies and priorities, including awareness building, demand generation and lead generation for net new sales and upsells/cross-sells (10%)
- Collaborate closely with Health Plan Marketing and other key stakeholders across sales and marketing to execute campaigns flawlessly, including tracking against key milestones and working seamlessly across functions (40%)
- Partner with Marketing Operations on reporting, analysis, and evaluation of campaign success (10%)
- Develop, tailor, and maintain custom Health Plan client requests for sales enablement and marketing tools (35%)
- Manage Health Plan Marketing calendar summarizing all campaigns, activities, events (5%)
- 3-4 years of B2B and/or Health Services industry marketing experience, including marketing project planning and hands-on campaign execution experience
- Exceptional aptitude shaping an effective message and telling a compelling story
- Highly collaborative team player
- Confidence, professionalism, and diplomacy with sales and other business partners, when communicating and executing agreed upon marketing strategy
- Experience working with internal and external creative vendor partners
- Flexibility and energy to confidently adapt to changing circumstances and priorities
- Intellectual curiosity to see and explore new possibilities, and creatively problem solve
- A self-starter with a can-do/entrepreneurial, impact-driven, and accountable mindset
- Strong communication skills that facilitate clear and effective information sharing
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, English, journalism
Impress us even more:
- Experience working in a matrixed, cross-functional environment
- Chronic condition (e.g., diabetes) experience
- Virtual care or digital health experience
- Technology company experience
- Agency experience
- ABM experience
- Passion for Teladoc Health’s vision to make virtual care the first step on the healthcare journey
- Sense of humor and desire to have fun at work
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.