Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with thousands of clients to serve millions! of people around the globe every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care.
Our team of data engineers aggregate and transform substantial amounts of health data and information to support actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere. The applicant should have a strong interest in data quality, data analysis, data design and data consumption.
You flourish in a fast paced and highly collaborative team environment. You are a quick learner and have the expert ability to prioritize tasks efficiently, while delivering high quality work. You understand that solutions provided by a Data Analyst, support in empowering an organization’s business in decision making. You will be part of a great working atmosphere, performing complex work in a collaborative team of amazing people, with forward-thinking managers. You will have the opportunity to make an impact.
- Resolve data gaps that impact the fulfillment of the business’s functional requirements
- Perform data analysis to identify data defects and present them to the broader team with clarity
- Be a self-managed candidate that can effectively triage operational trouble tickets in the same mix as more tactical DQ issues / trends
- Perform pro-active data analysis to identify downward data quality trends before they become visible
- Guide data architecture decisions in concert with other designers, planners, and architects to ensure a highly scalable, extensible, and performant solution
- Analyze and profile database tables to ensure alignment of intent of table vs application of table
- Participate in Agile planning around data feature requests and advocate for the best data engineering projects in priority planning
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, business, statistics, economics, computer science or related field
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience as a top performer in Data Science and/or Analytics (healthcare analytics preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to articulate, persuade and communicate the value of data quality
- Demonstrated experience as a thought leader and innovator in the development of new tools, methodologies, and problem-solving approaches
- Deep understanding and demonstrated ability to adapt to complex business environments and situations
- Well versed in SQL development with advanced ANSI SQL skills (10+ years)
- Ability to not just write complex SQL but to performance tune when necessary
- Strong acumen for Data Analysis (ability to both profile and interpret data)
- *This position will require working a hybrid-model (remote and on-site in one of our offices up to 2 days a week)
People and culture are Teladoc Health’s greatest and most valued assets! We’ve built a culture we are proud of that reflects our values of diversity and inclusion where everyone’s voice is equally important.
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.