Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
Teladoc is looking for a Senior Manager, Product Design to lead the design for Teladoc’s Global Design System. As a Senior Manager, you’ll be a part of a team designing and delivering transformative healthcare experiences across a wide array of platforms including web, mobile, and devices. Your work will drive real social impact and you’ll enjoy creative breadth and variety, working across web, mobile, and device interfaces.
You have experience leading design teams and a proven track record in designing engaging consumer experiences. In this role, you’ll provide design direction and mentorship, manage resources in a fast-moving product organization, and influence product strategy and development to efficiently deliver compelling experiences that delight our members and grow the business.
- Lead and evolve the global product design system with designers and developers
- Build and manage a team of talented product designers
- Prioritize and staff projects
- Drive a high bar for design quality and execution across iOS, Android, web, and devices
- Represent design at all levels and advocate for human-centered design practices
- Build strong cross-functional relationships and influence across the organization
- Seamlessly fill a player-coach role, providing strategy, leadership and hands-on product design
- Enable your team to innovate, ask questions, learn quickly and deliver extraordinary results
- Over 12 years professional experience in product design
- At least 2 years of experience managing mid-size design teams
- Hands-on design experience building design systems
- Technical design:
- In depth working knowledge of libraries, layout and prototyping methods in Figma
- Sufficient knowledge of Accessibility and WCAG compliance
- Technical experience with HTML, CSS and modern web development practices
- Experience delivering product design for iOS and Android native mobile apps
- Basic proficiency with Github, the terminal and a code editor such as Visual Studio Code
- A portfolio of work demonstrating your work and experience as a designer and design leader
- A strong track record of collaboration with Engineering, Product Management and Operations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
$140000-200000 base salary is based on full time employment in Colorado only. Actual pay may vary based job-related skills, qualifications, certifications, and experience. This role may also be eligible for a discretionary bonus or commission payment, in addition to equity incentives and a comprehensive benefits package.
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.