The Opportunity - (US Virtual)
Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
- Assist in the design and deployment of new cloud native solutions, migrations of existing workloads and modernization of existing workloads
- Support secure development through advanced data security strategies like de-identification, dynamic data masking, data swapping, etc.
- Automate remediation of security controls for continuous compliance, leveraging various scripting languages
- Implement, maintain, and enforce security standards, processes and initiatives while protecting the confidentiality and integrity of Teladoc’s information assets on multiple platforms
- Successfully troubleshoot routine problems and escalate more complex issues to team engineers without delay
- Ensure system patching is maintained, provide support, and engage as necessary to remediate any deficiencies
- Stay current and remain knowledgeable about new threats. Analyze threat actor tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) from security events across a large heterogeneous network of security devices and end-user systems
- 5+ Years of Industry experience including 3+ years in cloud security or DevSecOps
- Experience supporting and securing AWS environment and cloud native services
- Experience working with Developers, DevOps, and Engineering teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in configuration management tools such as Ansible, Terraform, puppet, Salt, etc.
- Experience working with Terraform and/or CloudFormation to implement IaC
- In-depth understanding of the end-end workflow of Vulnerability management tooling, automated remediation, AWS Config, AWS Systems manager
- Knowledge of AWS security best practices and CIS Cloud security standards
Impress us even more:
- One of more certifications in the security field: AWS Certified Security Specialist, AWS Solution Architect, CISSP, CSSLP
- Knowledge of API security, Offensive security, Zero Trust, Context aware security
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.