Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
This is your chance to sell for the leading innovator in consumer digital health solutions. If you’re a seasoned sales professional with vision and passion for the healthcare industry, you can’t afford to overlook this unique opportunity – an exciting, gratifying position offering amazing growth and income potential.
In your RSD role, (New Business and Client Sales roles are open) you will generate your income by either nurturing and farming Large-Market clients or hunting new logos. Through the Teladoc Health platform you’ll help our prospects and clients reduce costs and improve outcomes for members. You’ll present Teladoc Health’s comprehensive solutions to HR/Benefits decision-makers within corporations having between 2,500- 8,000 employees. You will be assigned a geographic territory, to be determined during the interview process. Location is flexible.
Given the ground-breaking nature of Teladoc Health’s platform, you will be enabling your clients to achieve new heights of excellence in personalized health solutions. You’ll play an educational role, introducing your clients to a compelling new approach to clinical care, which will help them reduce costs and improve the health of their employees/members. What a rewarding job!
If you’re our ideal candidate, your inherent enthusiasm for personal interaction enables you to develop lasting relationships with clients at all levels of the organization. You generate the trust, confidence, and excitement essential for a great customer experience, while establishing credibility for our company, solutions and brand. Your drive and energy propel the company toward far-reaching objectives and dynamic growth.
Join us as we make healthcare history, measurably impacting people’s lives in new and positive ways.
- Grow Teladoc Health’s existing relationship with enterprise clients -or- bring in new logos
- Build strategic relationships within your account list, across a matrix of roles and areas of expertise, including executive-level personnel
- Expand Teladoc Health’s footprint, driving revenue growth, product expansion and market development
- Increase Teladoc Health market share by prospecting and identifying new opportunities within your account list
- Develop pitch decks and/or quarterly reports that enable you to use data to construct a powerful story that defines Teladoc Health’s value proposition, for presentation to executive-level clients
- Develop an operating calendar, detailed account plan/forecast and account planning/mapping process
- Work closely with internal partners – including product, clinical, data science, implementation, reporting, legal and finance personnel – to deliver on Teladoc Health’s side of the strategic roadmap
- Maximize, drive, and achieve revenue and margin goals while staying within the allocated budget
- Manage and deliver on issue resolution and customer satisfaction within your account list
- Demonstrate a broad comprehension of the customer’s needs, market trends, industry challenges, major players, relevant products, and technologies
- Be results oriented, organized, efficient and resourceful team player at ease in a dynamic collaborative environment
- Be able to interact well with internal associates at all levels and across multiple lines of business
- 6-10+ years’ experience in a business-to-business selling environment with regulated medical products, technology, or healthcare
- A demonstrated ability to achieve sales quota
- Skilled delivery of engaging, compelling sales and product presentations, in small and large group settings
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including demonstrated comfort and finesse communicating with senior leadership teams
- Energy and passion for teamwork and collaboration
- Strong prospecting, cold-calling, lead generation and closing skills
- The ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, metric-driven environment
- A results-oriented approach and take-charge attitude
- Enthusiasm for business travel
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, or a related discipline
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.