Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
The Patient Care Navigator ensures patient navigation is implemented by managing telehealth client caseloads and conducting intake assessment and reassessment. Providing excellent customer service, Patient Care Navigators facilitate conversations between interdisciplinary Care Teams which may include internal and external health care providers such as Patient Navigators, Care Coordinators, and primary care physicians. The Care Coordinator will be responsible to expedite client services referrals as needed to ensure high quality, in network care.
- Conduct intake assessment, needs assessment, treatment planning, and re-assessment services
- Review member cases with external Patient Navigators and provides advice, direction, and
- support as needed
- May meet with member along with Patient Navigator after primary care physician
- appointments to review and update care plan
- Screen member for eligibility for direct and support services and refers to needed services, such as health plan case management, external and internal referrals
- Accurately documents member services in medical records
- Establish and retain member referral systems from care coordination systems
- Maintain thorough documentation of all member encounters and complete reporting requirements according to organization standards
- Track member information, schedules, files, and forms in a confidential manner
- Initiate outreach and missed appointment procedures, as necessary
- Effectively manage special projects and other duties as assigned
- Ensure adherence to established processes and compliance with privacy legislation and regulations with all parties encountered in the service delivery
- Deliver on the Teladoc Corporate values
- Understanding of quality metrics and reporting
- Critical thinking ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong customer service focus
- Proficient in technology including software programs such as Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Effective time management skills
- High school degree or equivalent required
- RN, BSN or MSN, NP, LCSW or LVN/LPN required
- Certified Case Manager preferred
- Prior Care Coordinator experience preferred
- 1-3 years’ experience in a clinical environment required
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.