Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
We are seeking motivated developers that want to make a difference in people’s lives. Your primary focus will be to participate in the full development life cycle of InTouch Health’s Windows Provider Access Software application. Lead development, mentor a small group of software engineers, and be an advocate for software development best practices.
- Lead design and development of new features, products, and utilities for the Windows Provider Access Software application.
- Mentor a small group of junior developers.
- Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation.
- Write technical specifications based on user stories and business requirements.
- Support, maintain, document, and write unit tests
- Work with automation engineers to create and develop automated tests
- Participate in backlog grooming session
- Participate and conduct design reviews
- Work under minimal to no supervision and use independent judgment
- Lead complex technical projects
- Expert knowledge of C++
- Understands and has developed Windows desktop applications
- Has worked with Perforce or GitHub
- Understands SOLID principals and knows how to apply them
- Typically requires up to 5-10 years of experience
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience
- 4-year degree or equivalent
- English-language written and spoken communication skills
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.