Teladoc is looking for a Product Designer to join our growing team of designers and user researchers. As a Product Designer, you’ll be a part of a team designing and delivering transformative healthcare experiences across a wide array of platforms including web, mobile/tablet, and devices. Your work will drive real social impact and you’ll enjoy creative breadth and variety, working across web, mobile, and device interfaces.
In the role, you’ll work closely with other designers as well as user researchers, product managers, content strategists, and engineers. Along with your design skills, your core competencies include collaboration, influence, and a strong drive to achieve results.
- Collaborate with the design, research, product, engineering, and clinical teams to guide the holistic product experience
- Work with qualitative insights and quantitative data to inform design decisions through an iterative process
- Deliver an excellent product experience consisting of user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and production ready designs
- Present design solutions and the data/research supporting them
- Ensure a coherent and high-quality product experience by working closely with our design systems and engineering teams
- 5+ years of experience in user experience / product design
- An outstanding portfolio that showcases your foundation in product design, ideally in consumer experiences or healthcare
- Specific experience designing for mobile and web
- Exceptional design skills with an insistence on quality and design-for-impact
- A strong understanding and commitment to accessibility
- Proven track record in partnering with Product Management, Engineering, and Clinical teams
- Experience in a high velocity agile environment, from ideation to testing
- Experience with design tools such as Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and Zeplin
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.