Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
Provides support to various SVP level executives and their department leaders providing a variety of support services through all levels of the organization.
This role involves interacting with a variety of departments and serving as Teladoc Health’s ambassador to a wide range of VIPs – customers, investors, and internal stakeholders alike, working with information that is critical and confidential in nature.
Initiative, self-direction and collaboration are a necessity. The role requires a high degree of tact and discretion, highly professional and corporate presence, self-confidence, flexibility, and adaptability. The ability to effectively work in a fast-paced changing corporate environment is critical to success in this position.
- Proactively manages complex executive calendars with the ability to schedule and prioritize meetings and resolve conflicts while ensuring that your executives are on-time and on-task
- Liaise with C-Level executives and personnel, clients, external candidates, and other VIP members including the scheduling and logistics of meetings, events, fielding general queries and processing expense reimbursements as needed
- Interface and maintain internal and external relationships worldwide
- Provide day-to-day back-up to the other members of the administrative team as needed
- Responsible for full meeting set-up including food and beverage, location, attendees, etc.
- Prepare, read, and analyze routine and advanced correspondence including letters, emails, and reports
- Responsible for project work that includes creating, editing, and updating presentations and spreadsheets as required
- Maintains complete confidentiality and professionalism with all matters
- Coordinate appointments, events and meetings including documents, notes, materials, presentations, etc.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation to the executive team as needed
- Arrange domestic and international travel including but not limited to air, hotel, train, rental car, and meal reservations for the team
- Process expense reports and invoices for the team
- Reconcile and approve expense reports and invoicing as needed
- Manage electronic filing systems of organizational documents, records, and reports
- Bachelors’ Degree preferred in a business-related field
- 3 – 5 years prior Executive Assistant experience supporting SVP/VP-Level executives
- Advanced proficiency using Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Must have a proactive approach and be able to work under minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task and effectively support several executives simultaneously in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment is a must
- Must be able to flawlessly navigate numerous competing priorities without missing a step.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Effective written and verbal communication - must have consistent, clear, concise, and articulate communication skills
- Ability to triage calls, visitors, and meetings on behalf of the team
- Must have the ability to write and distribute communications on behalf of the team with minimal supervision
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality is imperative
- Significant discretion in handling confidential materials and information is a must
- Capacity and willingness to learn
- Ability to accept constructive criticism and apply feedback to enhance the quality of output
- Flexibility, accessibility, and willingness to lend varying degrees of support as needed
- Assist in the coordination, supervision, and completion of special projects, as needed
- A quantitative aptitude is a plus
- Knowledge of Concur (travel and expense management) is a plus
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.