The Opportunity - (US Virtual)
Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
- Build tools to assist with the automation of common analyst tasks such as threat intelligence lookups, malware analysis, SOAR, SIEM, reporting and sample analysis
- Design solutions that balance business requirements and cybersecurity requirements
- Develop automation playbooks and create practical user experience
- Support assessments of critical security controls for the company’s cloud-based applications and remediate security gaps conducted by the security team
- Implement, maintain, and enforce security standards, processes and initiatives while protecting the confidentiality and integrity of Teladoc’s information assets on multiple platforms
- Develop technical solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities
- Successfully troubleshoot routine problems and escalate more complex issues to team engineers without delay
- Implement compensating controls and mitigations to identified security risks as directed
- Ensure system patching is maintained, providing support, and engaging as necessary to remediate any deficiencies
- Stay current with and remain knowledgeable about new threats. Analyze threat actor tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) from security events across a large heterogeneous network of security devices and end-user systems
- Assist with triage and containment of security incidents
- Assist with Incident Response as necessary
- Ability to conduct forensic analysis for both Windows and Unix/Linux environments
- Participate in active threat hunting initiatives
- Provide feedback to the Manager regarding performance of the security tools
- Continually train and develop skills to stay current with the modern threat environment
- Broad technical security skills in multiple technology areas such as systems management, big data, cloud computing, DNS, networking, encryption, authentication
- Working knowledge of vulnerability scanning tools
- Working knowledge of DLP and SIEM tools
- Working knowledge of incident response phases and concepts
- Previous experience with EDR and forensics would be considered an asset
- Knowledge of best practice security frameworks
Impress us even more:
- One of more certifications in the security field (Security+/CCNP/CCSK/CCSP/AWS)
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.