Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
Under the general direction of the Vice President, Canada - HHS (Hospital & Health Systems), the Business Development Manager (Account Manager) is a quota carrying role and is responsible for generating new business opportunities in Canada by engaging potential customers through multiple channels. In addition, the role is responsible for the ongoing management of the post-sale relationship with Canadian customers.
- Direct forward-thinking dialogue to identify new/potential business opportunities that to align with changing national healthcare delivery trends, growing Teladoc HHS (Hospital & Health Systems) solutions, vision casting and the strategic goals/plan of assigned accounts
- Coordinate and help facilitate meetings & discussions with corporate executive leadership teams within assigned accounts including regular business review meetings, annual service level and contractual reviews
- Work closely with Vice President, Canada - HHS to regularly evaluate the account review process with operational leaders to uncover organic and new growth opportunities; develop key strategies or solutions to drive efficiencies, standardization, improve quality, experience, and provider/patient satisfaction
- Identify in-country account growth opportunities, developing new business and providing a focus on delivering and promoting standardization and best practices
- A Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university (preferred)
- Minimum 3-5 years of prior consultative sales experience (required)
- 2 years selling in the HealthCare space experience and skill sets
- Proven track record
- Disciplined organizational skills and record keeping in CRM systems (salesforce.com experience is preferred)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Proficiency with LinkedIn Professional Edition
- Highly focused on consultative approach, managing relationships, customer service, great communication, and delivering value to support the strategic goals, needs, practices and direction of the customer
- Represents the “voice of the customer” and orients toward value driven service and support, listens and engages in customer feedback, and articulates customer experience(s) to the appropriate internal teams
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented. The ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously is required
- Ability to collaborate and lead interactions within Teladoc HHS business, engineering, clinical, field sales and account management teams to orchestrate unity, coordination, and standardization
- Utilize CRM (SFDC), Web, social media, and other tools as necessary to research and engage prospective customers and contacts to determine decision maker at appropriate target account and markets
- Prospect and network through social media, web, email, and telephone to target accounts and contacts
- Initiate continuous outreach to prospective customers via email and telephone
- Create appointment and communicate to prospect and Sales team
- Create and utilize emails templates for introduction, close and break up communications to prospective customers and contacts
- Maintain records of all activities in CRM (Salesforce)
- Utilize existing marketing tools and company website to engage potential customers
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Ability to work independently in making cold and warm calls/communications into target customers and territories
- Revenue generating responsibility along with additional measured metrics (Customer touch points, verified sales meetings, new installs, upgrades, upsells, etc.)
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, have a strong professional demeanor
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast paced environment and function through ambiguity
- Works well with team members and cross-departmentally
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.