Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
At Teladoc Health we have seen incredible growth and are seeking a high-performing and mission-driven leader to join us to expand our scale and impact. If you’re a consumer obsessed marketer with a knack for creativity, strategic thinking, and hands-on leadership, we’d love to meet you.
As Manager, Retention Marketing, you will develop and drive consumer retention and loyalty across our breadth of service offerings, empowering members by delivering value through innovative campaigns and programs. The ideal candidate is someone with a highly analytical background who enjoys tackling new challenges in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. This is a unique opportunity for a data-driven, innovative, and empathetic marketer to implement a consumer-focused multi-media strategy to deepen relationships with our members and contribute in a very significant way to Teladoc Health’s rapid growth and leadership in whole-person virtual care.
- Lead end-to-end campaign development and execution of key campaigns designed to increase retention, win back lapsed members, and drive overall business growth across our breadth of service offerings
- Partner with product, clinical and operations to drive activation, engagement, and retention across the member lifecycle with sticky, value-add experiences
- Develop segmentation, targeting, and personalization to allow us to reach our members where they are with the right message and at the right time to optimize conversions
- Drive and manage A/B and multivariate tests; deliver results as well as insights that fuel a continuous growth mindset
- Analyze campaign performance to inform/optimize future marketing campaigns
- Partner with a diverse team of creative and operations partners to bring campaigns to life
- Nimble, agile, rolled up sleeves self-starter that operates with a bias for action
- Experience leading in a fast-paced, growth-focused environment
- Growth mindset – obsessed with continuously learning, iterating, and improving; willing to experiment fast and change paths
- Critical thinker with strong analytical skills and experience synthesizing data to deliver clear, actionable insights and inform business decisions
- Well organized, detail oriented, efficient with time management; ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects with competing deadlines simultaneously
- Decision-making skills and ability to drive progress and produce results with little oversight
- Collaborative working style with positive attitude and enthusiasm for making great work happen
- Comfortable working with and influencing clients’ partners
- Ability to think creatively with a passion for developing and delivering big ideas
- Comfortable working in a B2B2C environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of consumer marketing experience
- Demonstrated experience with lifecycle marketing
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.