Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
The Sr. HR Business Partner, will support a subset of our R&D Department, providing employees and leaders support on performance and career development, manager coaching, culture and HR initiatives. This role will support global teams from North America to Argentina and Eastern Europe, and will be located at one of our Technology Hubs in the United States (ideally Raleigh, NC or Atlanta, GA). The ideal candidate is confident in their abilities as a HR partner, thoughtful and empathetic, and excited for a chance to have a profound impact on the Healthcare industry.
- Develop strong and trusted relationships with business leaders and employees and provide strategic guidance on all organization and people matters
- Provide leadership in creating and supporting an inclusive culture focused on open communication, accountability, and diversity
- Design and execute retention and engagement strategies to continually develop and retain high performer and high potential talent
- Help solve complex organizational challenges using people-related solutions to move our mission and business goals forward
- Advise client groups on all things people-related: performance management, talent development, leadership coaching, employee relations and organizational design
- Provide guidance for questions and consultation related to HR topics and issues; properly identify and effectively resolve routine and complex employee relations issues
- Collaborate closely with the Global HR specialist functions such as Compensation & Benefits, Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, Systems & Analytics, etc. to support company-wide HR initiatives
- 8-10 years of HR experience, with at least five as a HR Business Partner required.
- Minimum of two years’ experience supporting technical groups (Engineering/Product Management or Data Science)
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills; able to evaluate multiple inputs and derive strategy and path for execution
- Able to develop and maintain effective working relationships and provide high quality service with key internal partners
- Comfort with ambiguity and thrives while guiding the business through change
- Experience developing, managing, and analyzing HR metrics to find root causes and develop short, medium, and long-term plans
- Ability to see big picture but understand details and operational realties
- Knowledge of current HR policies, trends, and benchmarking
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation, and project management skills
- Fluent with MS Office tools and Workday
- Hypergrowth or start-up and healthcare experience strongly desired
- M&A experience with a focus in organization design and culture highly desirable
- University degree in business administration or social sciences
- Minimum 7 years of experience as an HR Business Partner or HR Manager. Thorough knowledge of HR best practices and experience in implementing HR frameworks and policies
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.