Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
- Proactively set and drive the vision for providing data solutions integrating BI, Data Warehousing, Data Science, and Marketing Automation
- Work collaboratively with partner teams to create and execute a plan for measurably achieving the business objectives
- Develop processes to deliver high-quality data efficiently and effectively to necessary systems in a reliable, timely manner
- Build strong partnerships with Marketing, Data Scientists, and Software Engineers to understand data needs and deliver on those needs
- Drive the design, building, and launching of new data models and data pipelines in production
- Manage and support the data pipelines to enable new and existing marketing and other business needs. This includes enabling campaigns, journeys, as well as measurement and reporting needs
- Help steward data quality in all marketing related systems
- Support development of high-impact dashboards and data visualizations
- Define and manage SLAs for supported data pipelines and processes running in production
- 5+ years of experience in marketing systems and automation (e.g. SFMC), Data Warehousing, and related ETL
- 2+ years of experience scaling and managing 3+ person technical teams
- Hands-on leader with communication and leadership experience
- Experience initiating and driving cross-functional projects supporting consumer or B2B marketing functions
- Project management experience, including working with marketing, marketing automation, engineering, and other technical stakeholders
- Data architecture experience is a plus
- Experience with relational databases and frameworks and big data structures
- Experience with building solutions to support various reporting and visualization tools (Tableau)
- Experience in integrating with data generated by software systems such as SFDC, Qualtics, etc.
- Experience in SQL, ETL
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, Physics, or other technical fields
$120-180,000 base salary is based on full time employment in Colorado only. Actual pay may vary based job-related skills, qualifications, certifications, and experience. This role may also be eligible for a discretionary bonus or commission payment, in addition to equity incentives and a comprehensive benefits package.
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.