If you’re passionate about technical innovation and making a difference in a meaningful field, don’t overlook this career opportunity. As our new Sr. React Developer/Engineer, you’ll have the satisfaction of seeing tangible results of your ingenuity as you develop features, experiences and integrations that delight the user. Your contributions will significantly impact Teladoc’s brand as a trailblazer in healthcare technology.
You should have experience in a major Front-end technology stack. On a daily basis you’ll be developing and delivering consumer-facing web applications supporting/mentoring your teammates, and enhancing our development and delivery process through new tools.
In addition to strong technical know-how, core competencies that will help ensure your success in this role include innovative analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to work nimbly across multiple projects, with fast-paced development cycles.
Accelerate your career with an industry leader experiencing astronomical growth and innovation in the field of high-tech healthcare solutions. Teladoc’s talented and diverse tech team is making a positive impact on the lives of millions of people suffering from chronic health conditions. We’d like you to be a part of it.
- Your experience in online strategies, technologies coding, and innovative design will strengthen Teladoc Health’s brand and reach
- Your day to day is guided by defining site objectives by analyzing user requirements and envisioning optimal system features and functionality
- Gathering and refining specifications based on content, functional, and technical needs
- Collaborating with web designers to deliver stunning visual design
- Consuming and collaborating on easy-to-use internal and partner-facing RESTful API endpoints
- Learning and maintaining a deep familiarity with emerging technologies and industry trends and applying them in your work
- Working on both greenfield development as well as new feature enhancements
- Partnering with QA to enhance product quality through automation
- Helping your teammates succeed through peer reviews, documentation, and mentoring
- 7+ years of experience developing and delivering consumer-facing web applications in React or similar framework
- 3+ years working with React
- Knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- An understanding of REST and/or other protocol-based communication such as gRPC
- Knowledge of web security and session management
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics and network analytics tools
- Enthusiastic about code optimization, automated testing, and writing unit tests
- BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field. In lieu of a degree, relevant work experience and/or trade school is welcome.
- Experience with video and audio content delivery
- Experience with web accessibility standards and ADA compliance
- Experience with web build tools
- Experience with healthcare or consumer medical devices and apps
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.