Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
This role will partner with internal and external customers in determining data and information needs, and in defining how information will be applied to support them in making key business decisions. Further, you will be integral to forming relationships with internal and external clients based on information and will provide and identify critical levels of insight to drive product improvement and to increase sales and client retention. You will help study patterns & trends across the industry, and within our business, to help shape the direction of analytics, product, and strategy.
- Partnering with internal and external customers to manage end-to-end analytic project
- Creating/updating SQL scripts to pull, transform, and combine our clients’ data sources and to create optimized data resources to drive analytic applications
- Code Qlikview scripts to combine datasets and create meta data
- Build powerful and insightful dashboards
- Participate in and lead client discussions and effectively represent subject expertise
- Complete statistical analyses to enhance predictive analytic capabilities around risk, cost, and engagement, etc.
- Participate in and lead development team code review
- Act as subject matter expert for development best practices
- Ensure consistency of approach related to analysis techniques, key findings, and the developments of client recommendations/opportunities
- Effectively communicate workload prioritization and progress to all interested parties
- Contribute to a learning culture internally and externally with clients
- Experience in best practices in health care analytics and statistics and manipulation of health-related data, including medical and pharmacy claims data
- Proficiency in reading and writing SQL code
- QA data to ensure quality and accuracy
- Ability to translate data into meaningful information in report or presentation formats
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal skills, including ability to interpret and explain data for a variety of audiences and ability to “think on your feet”
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently or in a collaborative team environment in an organized manner
- Strong work ethic and integrity and strong attention to detail
- Provide an innovative and creative perspective
- Ability to solve problems and drive issues or projects to conclusion
- Strong proactive disposition, does not wait for things to happen but makes them happen
- Self-assured and results oriented
- Customer oriented
- 2+ years’ experience in development and interpretation of health reports, healthcare analytics, or health care statistical analysis
- Expert Qlikview developer. Certification and/or multiple environment experience a plus
$XX-XX base salary is based on full time employment in Colorado only. Actual pay may vary based job-related skills, qualifications, certifications, and experience. This role may also be eligible for a discretionary bonus or commission payment, in addition to equity incentives and a comprehensive benefits package.
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.