Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
The Senior Manager of B2C Paid Media role is responsible for the planning, execution and optimization of user acquisition and performance marketing campaigns for Paid Social, Paid Search and/or Programmatic. The ideal candidate has a passion for the digital media landscape and understands the intricacies and unique attributes of every step in the marketing funnel. The successful candidate will bring a highly analytical, cross-channel, and seasoned planning skill set to the role, which will be critical to delivering breakthrough thinking for this channel.
- Lead paid media strategy for B2C, partnering with the growth and retention teams to deliver on best-in-class results in partnership with our agency
- Partner with in house creative team and influencer / partnerships team to develop top performing creative
- Drive strong A/B and multivariate testing to allow us to deliver results as well as insights that fuel a continuous growth mindset
- Taking ownership of key parts of the new user funnel, including delivering a plan for improvements in relevant user experience metrics
- Expert in Google Ads, Facebook, Podcasts and TV
- A self-starter who understands how to be agile in a changing environment
- Experience leading in a fast-paced, growth-focused environment
- Growth mindset – obsessed with continuously learning, iterating, and improving; willing to experiment fast and change paths
- Excellent storytelling and presentation skills
- 10+ years of consumer marketing experience with a heavy analytical emphasis
- 3+ years’ management experience
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.