Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
Are you passionate about consumer research? Do you have a proven track record of research-to-action? Are you looking for a high-visibility role where you can really make an impact? We’re looking for a seasoned research leader to take our market research practice to the next level. This is your chance to build our insights practice and make your mark on the company that’s transforming virtual healthcare to empower people everywhere to live their healthiest lives.
In this position you’ll leverage your deep research, analysis, and storytelling skills to champion the role of insights and drive business outcomes throughout the organization. You’ll build connections with senior leaders across the organization to identify knowledge gaps and develop a strategic learning agenda. Your work will be essential to Teladoc Health’s brand strategy and growth. Your work will inform our brand strategy, build our understanding of target audiences across the business, identify opportunities for product positioning and messaging, and develop compelling materials for commercial sales. This role reports into the Senior Director of Brand on the Marketing team.
- Own and expand the primary market research function at Teladoc Health, leading all aspects of the research process, including identifying and scoping research needs, vendor selection and contracting, study design, analysis, and communication of results
- Collaborate cross-functionally to identify knowledge gaps across the business and develop a research learning agenda
- Create clear, compelling, and data-driven research presentations that influence stakeholders across the organization
- Serve as a trusted partner to senior leaders, providing insights and guidance on how to action against key learnings
- Develop processes for continual improvement, including documenting best practices, communicating insights and learnings, and developing a research intake process and catalog
- Build the capability. We’re looking for a self-starter who can champion the insights’ function and find opportunities to inspire the organization with data and learnings
- Manage the research budget, invoicing, contracting, and vendor onboarding
- This role has one direct report and works in coordination with a multitude of research vendors
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, master’s degree a plus
- 10+ years of market research experience, with several years working either in-house or at an established research firm
- Skilled across a variety of methodologies, including qualitative and quantitative
- Comfortable with agile approaches to research and interested in experimenting with new tools
- Experience in a fast-paced environment and managing through ambiguity; ability to juggle a variety of projects concurrently
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to translate complex methodologies or findings into easy-to-understand language
- Experience in, or knowledge of, the healthcare industry is a plus
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.