Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
As part of the Brand & Creative team within Marketing, the Senior Manager, Brand Management position plays a key role in communicating, protecting, and building the Teladoc Health brand. This is an exciting opportunity to help shape the brand, distinctly positioning it for the company’s growth trajectory, category leadership and worldwide brand equity. This position reports to the Head of Brand Management.
We're seeking an accomplished brand marketing leader to help drive awareness, preference, and affinity for the brand. The right candidate will have a track record of developing and evolving brand strategies with experience in defining value proposition and positioning frameworks, naming, brand identity, as well as in delivering actionable customer and category insights. This person is both strategic and creative, relentlessly focused on the customer, and pushes to uphold high standards for brand building and marketing execution. This person is passionate about storytelling and building compelling narratives or messages, with the goal of creating familiarity with and a positive perception of our brand. This work feeds into the development of highly visible marketing materials, both internal and external facing. This is a cross-functional role that requires close partnerships across B2B & Consumer Marketing, Product, PR, Legal, Creative, Operations, and Commercial teams.
In this role, you will drive brand strategy and governance, help shape research studies, and translate insights into brand initiatives. Specific responsibilities include:
- Build on the brand value proposition and positioning, developing messaging frameworks, refining brand strategies with a focus on our consumer-facing assets
- As a customer advocate, inform brand plans with actionable customer insights; develop hypotheses and pressure test through feedback, data, and research
- Drive brand consistency and guidelines adoption across all communications and touchpoints, setting and implementing a high bar for brand standards and content
- Create brand narratives for key stakeholders including our Commercial & Sales teams, Communications teams, Investor Relations, and other internal audiences
- Develop the process for and own brand governance across the organization
- Continually assess category marketing and offerings to ensure brand differentiation and competitiveness
- Work closely with Consumer Marketing, B2B Marketing, and Product to support business objectives, developing and driving an integrated, cohesive brand strategy, campaigns, and website content
- Minimum 6 years of related experience in brand management or brand marketing
- Fluency in core brand management disciplines including brand/product positioning, strategic architectures and frameworks, naming, brand identity (defining voice, personality, visual, tone), and brand standards
- Experience developing strategic recommendations and guiding their translation into creative, from concept to completion
- A storyteller, comfortable developing compelling keynotes/presentations, case studies, and website content
- Experience driving direction and alignment with cross-functional teams; able to encourage adoption and usage of brand assets and messaging
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well-organized and comfortable with ambiguity and a fast-paced environment
- A proactive thought leader, eager to take initiative and has a desire to make big things happen
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, or equivalent experience
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.