Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members.
- Partner with health plans and business partners to implement claims-based clients and initiatives
- Serve as internal team SME/point person to ensure efficiency and consistency throughout our client implementations
- Effectively convey diverse client needs internally, driving the resources needed for successful implementations
- Maintain and update project status reports and run weekly status meetings
- Mentor and coach new or less-experienced team members to facilitate successful achievement of team goals
- Build strong relationships with cross-functional teams, both externally and within Teladoc Health
- Work collaboratively to define and optimize processes for effectiveness, efficiency and consistency
- Manage multiple implementations simultaneously, assisting team to deliver launches on time
- Audit program requirements and output
- Travel occasionally for business
- 2-3 years of experience in a related field
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement large, complex projects involving multiple organizations across business
- Superb organizations skills and the ability to execute in a timely manner
- Experience analyzing current business processes and making recommendations for improvement based on industry trends and professional business knowledge
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong critical thinking skills
- A collaborative spirit, with the ability to gain the respect of your peers
- A desire to learn new things and the flexibility to adapt to change
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get the work done
- The ability to calmly drive the team under pressure
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.