Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
Play critical leadership role in supporting role of Finance Strategy team at Teladoc, including:
- Working closely with Commercial and Product leadership to develop and translate strategic plans into long-range financial plans and KPIs for the company
- Building and maintaining market models to inform new business opportunity exploration
- Leading ad-hoc top-line growth and efficiency initiatives
- Collaborate with commercial and R&D leadership to develop long-range enterprise financial plans with articulation of drivers of revenue, profit, and cash flow by product / business line
- Translate financial targets into KPIs / OKRs for key businesses
- Own relationships with specific business GMs to help support team's achievement of financial targets by reviewing financial trending within specific Bus and advising leadership on ways to improve financial outlook / trending
- Ensure achievement of synergies / ROI targets for recent M&A acquisitions by identifying initiatives to drive incremental value
- Maintain segmented quantitative model of virtual care market (end markets, product categories, etc) to help define strategy for inorganic acquisitions and focus areas for new organic build opportunities
- Collaborate with Corporate Development (CD) to ensure CD moves support enterprise growth strategy informed by commercial and R&D leadership and external market modeling above
- Support / lead ad hoc initiatives / projects that will help drive financial targets within the business (e.g., launch of new products / services, support cost reduction efforts, review M&A opportunities, etc)
- Experience working closely with senior commercial / operational leaders to define and drive strategic and performance improvement initiatives
- Experience developing strategic evaluation frameworks for M&A due diligences
- Extensive experience with de novo Excel-based P&L, market size, and/or business performance modeling to inform performance improvement initiatives and/or M&A decisions
- Experience in using SQL or other database manipulation tools (e.g., Alteryx) to structure queries and generate analysis-ready extracts of raw sales and membership data
- Understanding of healthcare services industry value chain, industry segments, reimbursement economics and policy trends
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.