***When applying, please include a link to your content portfolio***
Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
Apply your strategic, organizational, and creative skills to provide engaging, informative, and clinically backed content, designed to help Teladoc providers more effectively manage the health of their patients. Teladoc is seeking a talented Content Strategist to lead the content development for our primary care and general medicine telehealth experiences during a time of exponential growth and dynamic innovation.
In your role as Content Strategist, you’ll pair editorial mastery with a keen knack for product content strategy, enhancing our team’s effort to deliver impactful content across multiple channels and products. This is a highly collaborative role in which you’ll partner with teams across the company (Product, Design, User Research, Clinical, Engineering, Regulatory, and Data Science) to create a compelling and empowering Teladoc experience that helps our providers help our members manage and improve their health. Your efforts will complement our unique brand strategy as we continue to expand our cutting-edge health solutions. This role reports directly to the Sr. Director of Content Strategy, Product.
Stretch your strategic and creative skills as you help manage a broad portfolio of work that includes:
- Creating UX copy for mobile and web apps
- Strategizing, defining logic, and writing UX copy for devices
- Content for member experience product emails and text messages
- Lead and execute on a clinical content strategy
- Generate informative, engaging, and persuasive content geared toward building the Teladoc brand, product usage, provider engagement, and positive clinical results
- Contribute to and execute the content road map for all current and future products
- Create a wide variety of communications, ranging from short behavior-shaping messages to longer form content
- Help bring our voice to life across our provider experience and health education efforts through hands-on writing, editing, and messaging
- Plan and write UX copy for mobile and web apps, including interaction flows and notifications
- Effectively manage the revision process to meet deadlines
- Ensure all content is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone
- 3-5 years of work experience in UX product content
- Experience developing UX product/experience content for mobile and web apps
- Effective project management and multitasking skills, with experience managing stakeholders through various stages of content development
- Exceptional writing and editing capabilities
- Passion for the digital health and medical industry and familiarity with companies and innovators in this space
- Enthusiasm for a dynamic work environment, with the flexibility and agility to respond to changing business needs
- Comfort working with a cloud-based CMS
- Experience with JIRA
- The drive to meet deadlines and deliver exceptional results
- Passion for helping make a positive impact in people’s lives
- The versatility to generate creative, business, and technical content that may be comprehensive and detailed, or concise and captivating, based on various project needs
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
- A proactive work ethic, exceptional people skills, and a positive outlook
- The ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively
- A bachelor’s degree in Science, Education, Writing, Health, English, Communications, or a similar field, from an accredited four-year university
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.