Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
Are you a product management leader with a track record of shipping successful 0- 1 products, and continuing to innovate and grow mature products? Do you believe we are only at the beginning of the transformation of healthcare and how people live with chronic conditions? This is your chance to lead our chronic condition product portfolio and deliver a high-quality care experience to millions of people.
If you’re our ideal candidate, you have 8+ years of progressive, hands-on product management experience developing mobile and web products in both a D2C and B2B2C environment. You have proven leadership and team-building skills in both large and small R+D organizations but continue to thrive in the weeds of high impact product management. You are seeking a fast-paced growth and innovation-oriented culture that empowers teams to focus on impact, not a list of features shipped.
At Teladoc Health you will enjoy the diversity of experience and amazing talent of our team, working with colleagues from places such as Google, Evernote and Amazon on the consumer side, and GE, Cigna, Livongo and Allscripts on the healthcare side.
This position reports to the VP of Product Management, Product Lines.
- Working closely with the VP of Product Lines, define a multi-year product strategy and roadmap for your product line(s) that expertly balances growth with reinforcing our existing commitments to clients and users
- Serve as an internal and external expert on the full picture for the product line, including performance, competitive analysis, market positioning, user needs, and features
- Lead and grow a team of product manager ICs to increase your team’s impact, while supporting their personal skills and career development
- Travel up to 20% of each month (Teladoc is currently doing minimal travel due to COVID-19)
- A passion for shaping consumer-oriented care and helping people live healthier, especially in chronic condition care
- 8+ years progressive software product management experience in a mix of D2C and B2B2C
- Experience leading or significantly contributing to a mature product line with a large number of users, clients, and revenue
- Experience in leading or significantly contributing to “0 to 1” product discovery, development, and G2M
- Experience building and leading high functioning product teams, with direct report experience required
- Existing “t-shaped” expertise in healthcare (general industry awareness with deep expertise or interest in one specific area) and a commitment to continuing to grow expertise in this complex healthcare market
- A strong preference for closely partnering with clinical experts, design, UXR, data science, and engineering in a cross functional team of peers
- Exposure to clinical services and operations preferred, but not required
- Excellent communication skills, including with Executive audiences
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.