Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
This is not your average client-facing role – and it’s not for the uninspired. This is life in the digital healthcare world. It's innovative and awesome and rich with opportunity, as you drive better healthcare and financial benefits for a portfolio of Teladoc Health's clients and their members.
In your role as a Client Strategy Manager (CSM) you’ll be on the front lines every day as a trusted adviser for our clients. Part coach, analyst, strategic adviser, project manager, and product expert, our CSMs are continually focused on helping our clients improve the benefits they reap from working with Teladoc Health's products and platforms.
- Independently own a strategic portfolio of Teladoc Health clients, which may include enterprise employers, health plans, or health systems
- Work with clients to define and execute a Teladoc Health program strategy, integrated with their broader benefit offerings
- Manage the end-to-end renewal process for your clients
- Identify and collaborate with Sales to grow business within the client portfolio
- Convert “model” clients into Teladoc Health advocates, leveraging their success for references, case studies, blogs, etc.
- Drive client success in tangible metrics such as improved member health outcomes, financial benefits, member retention and renewals, and product expansion and review progress on a regular basis
- Build and maintain productive relationships with key stakeholders at all levels, including benefit managers, VP/SVP/C-Suite execs, health plan account executives, and consultants
- Identify client challenges and risk areas, develop solutions, and execute proactively to avoid churn
- Maintain high levels of client engagement, satisfaction, and loyalty, as measured by high client satisfaction scores
- Leads team projects to develop intellectual capital and process/tools to support efforts of the CS team
- Manage client issues and escalations, collaborating with partner teams as required
- 5+ years of account management experience working healthcare industry (ie. in the health insurance, benefits, wellness, or healthcare industry) required
- Demonstrated experience managing end-to-end renewal process for your clients and expansion opportunities required
- Proficient in leading larger and more complex clients independently
- Strong presentation and storytelling skills, which will be evaluated during the recruiting process
- Proven ability to build and maintain productive relationships with key stakeholders at all levels
- Experience with Health Plans preferred
- Must possess experience with Salesforce and PowerPoint
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.