Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
The Health Information Relationship Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining collaborative relationships with healthcare facilities and third-party copy services relied upon to obtain medical records and health data required to provide virtual healthcare services to our members.
- Develop and foster business relationships with medical facilities, third party copy services and hospital services (hereafter known as “suppliers”)
- Identify key representatives and decision makers from medical facilities and key medical record resources
- Research and review opportunities to utilize and engage with entities that would enable sharing of medical records and diagnostic imaging via EHR integration, cloud-based programs, and patient portals
- Optimize the internal data storage relative to frequently used suppliers
- Track active cases and data to look for trends and opportunities for improvement
- Create and maintain service levels and agreement parameters improve access to health systems
- Conduct “supplier” performance reviews
- Maintain clear understanding of legislation related to medical records, EHR’s, and response compliance
- Maintain awareness of Teladoc Health relationships that can be leveraged to improve overall delivery of health data and records
- Explore relationship potential with major EHR's to increase records availability
- At least two years’ experience in health information leadership in a health-related facility
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills; strong analytical/problem-solving skills; and attention to detail
- Experience interacting with physicians, management personnel and representatives of external agencies and clients
- Expertise in healthcare compliance, knowledge of privacy and security regulations, confidentiality, laws, and access and release of information practices
- Experience with health information technology and EHR’s
- Proven ability to negotiate and create positive relationships with external customers and vendors
- Must be able to travel to local office and vendor sites
- Bachelor’s degree in health informatics/information management, business management, healthcare management or related field
- Minimum five years of experience using electronic health record (EHR) systems (such as EPIC, etc.)
- Five years’ experience in health information management
Impress us even more:
- Master’s degree in health informatics/ information management, business administration, operations management, or healthcare or related field
- Project management certification
- RHIA (Registered Health Information Administrator) certified professional
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.