Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
- Lead cross-functional teams to identify and execute on complex projects that facilitate innovation, productivity, delivery and scale
- Drive projects forward by developing and owning detailed project plans, timelines, risk assessments, change readiness, communications and support materials
- Assist leaders across the organization with change-management and business transformation initiatives
- Identify and track project metrics to determine levels of project effectiveness
- Ensure consistency, efficiency, quality, and integrity in all project and output
- Provide ongoing updates regarding project status, throughout the organization, including with senior leadership
- Interface with external vendors or clients, as required, to ensure appropriate engagement and accountability with conjunction with internal resources and activities
- Work with both internal and external stakeholders to review existing technology and processes to identify gaps, issues, and opportunities for improvement as well as implement new operational processes and initiatives
- Collaborate with Learning & Development personnel to develop effective training plans
- Collaborate cross-functionally to understand:
- Implications of projects and processes
- Interdependencies between processes and systems
- How projects align with business strategies
- Scope of team involvement
- Partner with business stakeholders to understand business needs and prepare extensive process and requirement documentation
- Perform data analysis that helps departments identify areas for improvement in their existing processes
- Help support system changes from regular production releases to large implementation projects
- Proactively understand business pain points and propose solutions that are scalable and efficient
- Facilitate business and cultural change
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 5-8 years of experience in managing complex multi-functional project implementation, involving system and change management
- Project Management Certification (eg: PgMP, PMI – ACP, PMP)
- A proven track record developing, refining and documenting operational processes
- Experience developing business cases and cost/benefit analysis
- Experience with enterprise-level technology implementations in a rapidly innovating environment
- Experience communicating effectively with high levels of management and direct client contact
- Ability to work under tight deadlines managing multiple key business priorities
- Ability to solve very complex problems and deal with a variety of work situations
- Strong facilitation skills to manage differing opinions and requirements across stakeholders
- Strong conflict resolution skills with the ability to be persuasive
- Proven ability to multitask effectively and see projects through from inception to completion
- Experience managing external vendors through complex project execution
- Deep knowledge of change-management principles and performance evaluation
- The ability to identify needs, jump in, and work independently but also be a team player and support larger team initiatives as needed
- The desire to help others by making their work less time-consuming and more productive
- Inherent curiosity, with a passion for brainstorming and asking the right questions
- Presenting, escalating, and providing solutions to senior leadership
- Proven expertise successfully managing business and technical resources under an integrated project plan to ensure the alignment of resources
- Experience managing Agile and Waterfall projects
- Superior PowerPoint and presentation skills
- Experience with Salesforce, a plus
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.