Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
The Associate Director, Marketing Operations is responsible for design, quality assurance (QA), execution, maintenance and reporting for automated marketing programs and email distribution. S/he also defines, maintains, and reports on marketing contact data records, assuring the uniformity and quality of data records used within the marketing automation platform.
The Associate Director, Marketing Operations plays a key role in the success of our B2B marketing programs. Working closely with Creative, Market Segment leaders, and Marketing Operations colleagues, they will plan, execute, measure and continually improve marketing campaigns. They will also play a key role in architecting and optimizing a best-in-class Marketing technology stack to improve campaigns, enhance business insights to guide decision-making, and optimize conversion throughout the marketing funnel. The ideal candidate has a solid business acumen, excellent collaboration skills and strong systems and technical knowledge. They will be detail-oriented, driven to develop operational excellence, and an excellent communicator.
- Aligns with Marketing colleagues to understand campaign objectives, requirements, priorities and timelines for seamless campaign execution and implement campaign plan
- Lead ongoing collaboration with key stakeholders to apply best practice, share insights and continually improve campaign performance
- Work with Marketing Operations colleagues to proactively improve operational excellence, recommend improvements and optimize processes
- Monitor deliverability for all email campaigns, measuring against benchmarks, flagging deliverability concerns and providing solutions when necessary
- Identify opportunities and propose solutions to improve or automate processes to increase the team's ability to deliver marketing campaigns efficiently
- Define, establish, and maintain scalable processes, SLAs, KPIs and marketing workflows through automation that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Create documentation for Demand Gen processes, programs, and procedures, including onboarding and training new Marketing employees
- Stay current with developing marketing technology and best practices to drive continuous improvement
- Lead initiatives to Automate and improve data integrity and data management initiatives, strengthening the quality and quantity of data available for segmentation, targeting and analysis
- Advance capabilities for account-based marketing, attribution, intent monitoring, and lead scoring
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business Management, Computer Science or a related field
- 5-7 years of marketing operations and/or marketing campaigns experience
- Advanced Salesforce.com and Marketo or equivalent proficiency (Marketo certification highly preferred)
- Passion for marketing technology and deep experience executing automated marketing campaigns, including nurture and other outbound programs
- Experience developing business requirements documents (BRDs) and process flow diagrams (Visio)
- HTML experience preferred
- Web marketing background highly desired
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills. Ability to translate and communicate complex technical concepts in non-technical, business terms for various stakeholders
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple stakeholders, priorities and projects simultaneously
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.