Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
This is not your average client-facing role – and it’s not for the uninspired. This is life in the start-up world – the fast lane. It’s next-generation digital healthcare. It's innovative and awesome and rich with opportunity, as you drive better healthcare and financial benefits for a portfolio of Teladoc’s clients and their members.
In your role as a Client Success Manager (CSM) you’ll be on the front lines every day as a trusted adviser for our clients. Part coach, analyst, strategic adviser, project manager, and product expert, our CSMs are continually focused on helping our clients improve the benefits they reap from working with our Teladoc products and platforms.
Employs consultative and strategic account leadership. Develops retention strategies, including contract renewal, product expansion, and new market development. Responsible for measuring and relaying impact and value, including ROI, cost avoidance, population health management, and patient access.
- Own a strategic portfolio of clients, which may include enterprise employers, health plans and providers
- Work with clients to define and execute a program strategy, integrated with their broader benefit offerings
- Manage the end-to-end renewal process for your clients
- Collaborate with Sales to manage and grow business within the client portfolio
- Convert “model” clients into advocates, leveraging their success for references, case studies, blogs, etc.
- Drive client success in tangible metrics such as improved member health outcomes, financial benefits, member retention and renewals, and product expansion
- Develop metrics for success/ROI based on each client’s goals and review progress on a regular basis
- Ensure clients and their members are utilizing key product features to maximize success
- Build and maintain productive relationships with key stakeholders at all levels, including benefit managers, VP/SVP/C-Suite execs, and consultants
- Identify client challenges and risk areas, develop solutions, and execute proactively to avoid churn
- Maintain high levels of client engagement, satisfaction, and loyalty, as measured by high client satisfaction scores
- Performs remote and on-site account review meetings and conducts regular calls to communicate value creation, reporting, project status, and outstanding issues
- Drive, execute and participate in special events held for or hosted by your clients
- Manage client issues and escalations, collaborating with partner teams such as Client Strategy/Launch, Member Support, Operations, Analytics, R&D, and Sales, as required
- Experience working on enterprise accounts (with ASP in $100k+ range)
- Experience working closely with C-level / SVP-level executives
- Demonstrated, measurable success running client renewal and expansion campaigns
- Strong presentation and storytelling skills, which will be evaluated during the recruiting process
- Strong interpersonal, relationship-building and listening skills, with a natural, effective consultative styleA sincere interest in your clients and co-workers
- The flexibility and agility to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Strong results focus, with a passion for finding smarter, better ways to achieve goals
- The ability to influence change and bring enthusiasm and excitement to the workplace
- A process-focused approach, with strong problem-solving skills and keen attention to detail
- DESIRED 5+ years of experience working as a CSM at a digital health, healthcare, wellness, benefits or SaaS company
- 10+ years of account management experience preferably with health systems
- Demonstrated success in exceeding client management
- Experience in growth stage companies desired
- Willingness to travel domestically and up to 30% of the time
- Bachelor’s degree required
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.