Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
The Vice President of Employer Client Management will report to the SVP and Employer Market Leader.
- Motivate and lead a market leading Client Management organization consisting of 60 professionals
- Create a persistent focus on the client in the actions the company takes and become the voice of the client
- Engage the organization in managing client relationships to maximize client value and Teladoc Health Revenue by retaining and expanding relationships
*Position is remote in the West Region
- Lead and mentor a team of senior and high performing Client Management Directors. Each of whom manage a team of 6 – 10
- Establish and monitor key performance metrics for Teladoc’s diverse client base
- Develop strategic plans to retain and grow our market share within our current client base
- Partner with various stakeholders across the organization (marketing, sales, clinical, finance and product) to drive your strategic plan
- Create a united platform across the organization for understanding client requirements and evaluating investments to deliver the greatest value to clients
- Establish and build strong relationships with senior leaders and decision makers at our clients
- Partner with our Client Management teams to represent our commitment and the value we deliver in market
- Serve as primary escalation point for issue resolution for our client base
- Co-develop training programs for the Client Management organization to ensure all levels of the org are trained to execute our vision for best-in-class, consultative, relationship management
- Develop a client reference program to help drive growth across our client base
- Develop a client advisory group to foster collaboration with key clients and co-develop strategic priorities for Product Management
- Strong leadership skills, especially in a fast paced, dynamic market required
- Previous experience in client mgt working with employer and/or payer clients
- Leads with optimism and confidence in the future direction of the organization
- Persuasive and disciplined
- Possess strategic planning skills as well as operational rigor
- Passionate about health care and opportunity to improve the consumer experience
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.