Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
We are looking for a passionate Sr. B2B Marketing Manager to join the Hospitals & Health Systems Marketing team. This person is responsible for driving compelling marketing strategies and campaigns that align with our target buyer personas and drive pipeline and market awareness of Teladoc Health’s core solutions with provider organizations. As an experienced marketing strategist with a team-player mentality and exceptional communication skills, this person will manage integrated marketing campaigns and sales enablement efforts from ideation to execution.
- Develop innovative and effective marketing campaigns, product launches, and sales toolkits that align with key organizational priorities
- Work cross-functionally and in partnership with key internal stakeholders including the commercial/sales organization, corporate marketing, product and solution owners, and product marketing, to support and orchestrate targeted marketing and sales enablement initiatives
- Define campaign objectives, target audiences, strategies, and identify the optimum marketing mix of deliverables, intersections, and content
- Develop core content and provide strategic direction on a variety of marketing deliverables intended to fuel thought leadership, awareness, and demand generation initiatives with a goal to feed pipeline
- Create and communicate comprehensive campaign plans and communicate results to internal and external audiences and secure buy-in and support from marketing, sales and business leadership and cross-functional teams
- Partner with Marketing Operations to effectively utilize marketing automation best practices to track, monitor, and report on program results
- Provide ongoing project management of the execution of campaigns and programs including timelines, results, changes/improvements, and vendor management
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies with key stakeholders and team
- Complete other duties as assigned
- B2B marketing experience to healthcare organizations preferred
- Creative thinker, excellent listener, and communicator
- Solid marketing expertise specifically with lead generation, sales enablement, thought leadership, and brand awareness; demonstrated career progression
- Results oriented with analytics mindset, proven track record of driving towards quantifiable results
- Strong presentation skills – both creating and delivering
- Action-oriented and willing to roll up your sleeves and be hands-on
- Comfortable with managing multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a proven track record of establishing credibility with key customers, prospects, business partners, sales, and product teams
- Must be collaborative and a team player, with experience working with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent - preferably marketing or related field
- 7+ years of experience in B2B marketing, preferably in healthcare
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.