Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
Under the direction of leadership, the Clinical Operations Manager facilitates the delivery of outstanding service and clinical excellence to Teladoc Health members. The Manager is responsible for day-to-day operations and ensuring the highest level of member satisfaction while ensuring the effective and efficient delivery of all Teladoc services.
This role requires exercising considerable judgement in applying professional knowledge in delivering clinical services including but not limited to Virtual Primary Care, and specialty patient support programs.
- Lead the development and implementation of a multispecialty Virtual Primary Care practice and be responsible for leading a team of clinicians and non-clinicians delivering virtual care
- Lead, motivate and develop and support clinical and non-clinical staff primarily in Virtual Primary Care
- Monitor ongoing performance and provide growth opportunities for every team member
- Develop and utilize service metrics to drive performance, member and client satisfaction, and the highest quality care
- Responsible for hiring, developing orientation of new employees and performance management
- Provide analytical support for monitoring and improving service performance of Virtual Primary Care
- Evolve ongoing business process and quality improvement needed to support all virtual solutions and delivery of whole person virtual care
- Promote utilization of Teladoc Services and customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with training leads to support ongoing training activities and ensure staff is fully supported to deliver service excellence
- Collaborate with other managers, supervisors, physicians, and support staff to facilitate member issue resolution
- Ensure superior member experience delivery, working directly with members as needed
- Be responsible for meeting all service level commitments and turnaround times
- Support corporate initiatives and special projects as needed
- Outstanding team player & strong interpersonal skills
- Quality driven with a focus on flawless customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency using technology and software programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Skilled in organizing and prioritizing work in a fast-paced environment
- Motivation to meet deadlines both personal and for the team
- Bilingual-Spanish speaking a plus
- Primary Care Practice management required
- 5+ years’ experience leading people required
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, strongly preferred
- Bilingual preferred
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.