Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
The Supply Chain Analyst will play an instrumental role in supporting Teladoc’s day-to-day supply chain activities. The successful candidate will be a seasoned or entry-level Supply Chain professional with focus on improving customer satisfaction, practicing decision making based on data and analytics in collaboration with the cross-functional team, and supporting operational excellence initiatives.
We are looking for an effective communicator who can interface, collaborate, and drive results primarily with our fulfillment centers and cross-functionally by collaborating successfully with Logistics, Sales, Member Support, Quality, and Finance. Your efforts will help ensure our members with chronic conditions receive our shipments on time and with the highest level of quality. Join the new age of healthcare innovation, as part of Teladoc Health’s dynamic, fast-moving global supply chain. If you have a passion for the personal gratification that comes from a career with a high-growth, high-impact company, this could be a great role for you.
- Support Teladoc’s fulfillment operations, ensuring all orders are processed, shipped, and delivered in a timely fashion, meeting all SLA targets
- Collaborate effectively between Teladoc’s SCM team and our fulfillment partners in all areas including operations, order management, inventory, systems, and reporting of data to ensure zero gaps in the flow of goods
- Support Supply Chain KPIs, scorecards, and other monthly reports and provide condensed insights to management and other team members
- Drive improvements in our fulfillment operation - from order intake through fulfillment to customer - that enable scale, growth and eliminates errors
- Take an active role during our global expansion plans by managing project timelines and deliverables
- Continuously look for opportunities to reduce expenses without negatively impacting performance
- Ensures compliance with legal, regulatory, and safety requirement
- Other tasks as required related to these areas
- 2+ years experience and 4 year degree in Supply Chain, Business, Engineering or related field
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Excel. Well-versed in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Drive
- Experience with Business Intelligence or Business Visualization tools. Preferably DOMO
- Hands-on ERP and/ or WMS experience desired
- Individuals must possess a can-do attitude, open, flexible, and believe in creating value for customers
- Demonstrable experience in collaborating with a cross-functional team, managing projects, and improving processes
- Self manages; takes initiative, and can collaborate across geographies and functions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High integrity and ethics
- Ability to support global cultural differences and flexibility to work with different time zones
- Tenacious attention to detail and consistency
- The ability and willingness to travel up to 15% of the time for business purposes and supplier relationship management
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.