Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
Here at Teladoc Health we are revolutionizing the way the world thinks about healthcare. If you’re a digital native and a consumer obsessed marketing leader, we’d love to meet you.
The Director of Paid Media is a key leadership role responsible for strategic media planning, media buying, execution, reporting and optimization of digital campaigns. This leader will ensure we are driving investment efficacy, while balancing the need to continuously innovate. This director must stay on the cutting edge of emerging media trends, strategies and consumer behaviors. They will build and nurture a high performing team.
- Lead B2C and B2B planning, buying and optimization across all paid channels including, paid social, paid search, podcasts, TV and more
- Constantly monitor and optimize ongoing efforts and conduct A/B testing
- Stay up to date on digital media landscape, including but not limited to emerging technologies, best practices and optimization strategies
- Manage media and SEO agency partner teams to ensure that strategies and plans deliver against business objectives
- Actively manage media budget, investment ROI and deliver against ROAS targets
- Collaborate with creative, product, marketing, data science and other cross functional business partners
- Lead media landing page and funnel optimization strategies
- Critical thinker with strong analytical skills
- Proven track record driving towards growth goals with set targets, timelines and budgets
- Experience leading a team in a fast-paced, growth-focused environment
- Growth mindset – continuously learning, iterating, and improving; willing to experiment fast and change paths
- Ability to identify and champion strategies to drive scale and efficiency
- Agency management
- 15+ years of deep digital marketing experience
- 5+ years people management experience
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.