Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
- Work in highly collaborative teams that strive to build quality code and provide business value
- Should have a proven track record for quality and performance of code deliverable, strong communication
- Develop a repeatable process for designing, developing, and executing scripts. - Conduct tests, document and analyze test results and present findings to development teams
- Create Test Plans, Cases and Scripts for UAT, functional and regression testing on Web applications, client applications and products
- Computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or related area of study
- Experience with Automation testing tool, preferred experience with Selenium Web Driver or TestCafe
- Knowledge of defect tracking and test management tools is desirable
- Understanding of source code repositories and branching and merging strategies
- Awareness to Software Development and Testing life-cycle
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills desired
- Well versed with Internet technologies and infrastructure
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Can do attitude; yet challenges status quo
- Works independently under minimal direction with strong work ethics
- Heavy experience in software engineering / development in an object oriented environment
- Strong in any scripting language
Experience in some or all of the following is desired:
- Agile software development
- ReactJs environment
- Docker, Docker-Compose
- Visual Studio/VSC
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare yet remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.